earnfreebies greenmomsmeet

First Twitter Party @MomsMeet #VeriSoda

11:14 AMApril Clements

I just participated in my very first Twitter Party. I was checking my email and noticed I had an invite from greenmomsmeet.com/ inviting me to it. It was a lot of fun answering questions in a timed manner. Reminded me of being back in school. I discover a all natural and gluten-free soda called VeriSoda. I'm definitely going to have to pick some up from the store on my next shopping trip. It sounds awesome. I love me some soda. :) I didn't win anything but that is alright. I did the twitter party thing for the first time so I'm happy. I have always wanted to try one but I have never been on time.

I'm going to run now. Kids are almost home from school!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form