beautyreview featured

Inspired Silver

6:13 PMApril Clements


Inspired Silver is a jewelry website that has a little of everything for everyone. Its quiet possibly the only place I want to ever buy my jewelry from every again. Everything on the site is so beautiful. I was totally blown away by all the different designs. I love silver. Its my thing. Gold is nice.. SURE but Silver totally does it for me. Yall really need to head on over to InspiredSilver.com because they have some really good prices and deals going on right now. My order was shipped out to me pretty fast. 

Cant beat this added extra,,,
Free Shipping For Orders $60 or More
Free Pair Of Earrings For Orders $100 or More


In celebration of College Football season starting I decided to pick up a couple new pieces of jewelry. I am a University of Georgia Football fan! I was born and raised a die hard Bulldog fan! Look at these fabulous pieces I got.


Go Bulldogs! This item is crafted from white metal with a sterling overlay. The necklace includes a University of Georgia pendant, football and a love charm. This necklace includes a complimentary chain that measures 18 inches long and is complete with a secure lobster claw clasp. This item is made in the USA and is licensed by the university. The total carat weight is 1/2 a carat.
Georgia Bulldog Love Football Charm Necklace
Go Bulldogs! This item is crafted from white metal with a sterling overlay. The bracelet includes a Georgia University pendant, football and a love charm. The bracelet measures 7 1/2 inches long.The total carat weight is 1/2 a carat
Georgia Bulldog Love Football Charm Bracelet

Show your support for your team with this classic styled earring set featuring the University of Georgia logo. The earrings measure 1 inch with a french hook backing. This item is made in the USA and is licensed by the university.
University Of Georgia Classic Earrings

Show your support for your team with this classic styled necklace featuring the University of Georgia logo. This necklace includes a complimentary chain that measures 18 inches long and is complete with a secure lobster claw clasp. This item is made in the USA and is licensed by the university.
University Of Georgia Classic Necklace
Check out what else they have to offer below and my personal wishlist!



Of course they have tons of other teams and Its not just all College Football either. Take a look a few of the other things I have put on my insanely large wishlist! Click on the image to go to the listing on InspiredSilver.com

SILVER CHAIN MESH ROMAN NUMERALS WATCH

STAINLESS STEEL 5.3 CARAT WEDDING SET



ARIES CZ ZODIAC NECKLACE



And dont forget to check out the Jacqueline Kennedy Collection. It is to die for. She has always been a famous woman who has fascinated me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form